| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Adamstown in October is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched with periodic rain. Circa 107mm (4.2in) of water is deposited across an average of 6 days.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 13:04 long with an average length of 12:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Adamstown October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Adamstown, Pitcairn Islands
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Adamstown:
- Atuona, French Polynesia - 1943.6 kms (1207.8 miles) NNW
- Takaroa, French Polynesia - 1957.4 kms (1216.4 miles) NW
- Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia - 2446.3 kms (1520.2 miles) WNW
- Bora-Bora Motu, French Polynesia - 2445.3 kms (1519.5 miles) WNW
- Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia - 2187.3 kms (1359.2 miles) WNW
- Hao, French Polynesia - 1368.5 kms (850.4 miles) WNW
- Rurutu, French Polynesia - 2184.6 kms (1357.6 miles) W
- Rikitea/ Taku/ Totegegie, French Polynesia - 541.8 kms (336.7 miles) WNW
- Tubuai, French Polynesia - 1976.2 kms (1228.1 miles) W