| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Adamstown in January is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in January is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid with sporadic rain. Circa 91mm (3.6in) of liquid descends during on average 7 days.
- The shortest day is 13:16 long and the longest day is 13:39 long with an average length of 13:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Adamstown January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Adamstown, Pitcairn Islands
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Adamstown:
- Atuona, French Polynesia - 1943.6 kms (1207.8 miles) NNW
- Takaroa, French Polynesia - 1957.4 kms (1216.4 miles) NW
- Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia - 2446.3 kms (1520.2 miles) WNW
- Bora-Bora Motu, French Polynesia - 2445.3 kms (1519.5 miles) WNW
- Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia - 2187.3 kms (1359.2 miles) WNW
- Hao, French Polynesia - 1368.5 kms (850.4 miles) WNW
- Rurutu, French Polynesia - 2184.6 kms (1357.6 miles) W
- Rikitea/ Taku/ Totegegie, French Polynesia - 541.8 kms (336.7 miles) WNW
- Tubuai, French Polynesia - 1976.2 kms (1228.1 miles) W