Climate of Adamstown, Pitcairn Islands Average Weather
- Adamstown, pitcairn-islands, 25°4'S, 130°4'W, 72 m (236 ft)
- Adamstown has a tropical wet climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Af) with no dry or cold season as it is constantly moist (year-round rainfall).
- The mean annual temperature is 22.5 degrees Celsius (72.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1700 mm (66.9 in).
- If Adamstown were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Atuona, French Polynesia - 1943.6 kms (1207.8 miles) NNW
- Takaroa, French Polynesia - 1957.4 kms (1216.4 miles) NW
- Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia - 2446.3 kms (1520.2 miles) WNW
- Bora-Bora Motu, French Polynesia - 2445.3 kms (1519.5 miles) WNW
- Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia - 2187.3 kms (1359.2 miles) WNW
- Hao, French Polynesia - 1368.5 kms (850.4 miles) WNW
- Rurutu, French Polynesia - 2184.6 kms (1357.6 miles) W
- Rikitea/ Taku/ Totegegie, French Polynesia - 541.8 kms (336.7 miles) WNW
- Tubuai, French Polynesia - 1976.2 kms (1228.1 miles) W