Climate of Adamstown, Pitcairn Islands Average Weather
- Adamstown, Pitcairn Islands is at 25°4'S, 130°4'W, 72 m (236 ft). See map.
- Adamstown has a tropical wet climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Af) with no dry or cold season as it is constantly moist (year-round rainfall).
- The mean annual temperature is 22.5 degrees Celsius (72.6 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.5 °C (9.9°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype truly hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1700 mm (66.9 inches) which is equivalent to 1700 Litres/m² (41.7 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Adamstown you would come out nearest to the climate station at Dhahran, Saudi Arabia where you would find a Subtropical desert climate.
The climate table uses colour to represent the data so you can get a good idea about the climate at a glance. The colour also helps when comparing two or more locations that you can switch between in separate tabs in your browser. There are links along the side and top to the various sections where we are adding additional details including in the new discussion section where you can read and add posts about the various aspects!
Climate of Adamstown, Pitcairn Islands Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Atuona, French Polynesia - 1943.6 kms (1207.8 miles) NNW
- Takaroa, French Polynesia - 1957.4 kms (1216.4 miles) NW
- Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia - 2446.3 kms (1520.2 miles) WNW
- Bora-Bora Motu, French Polynesia - 2445.3 kms (1519.5 miles) WNW
- Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia - 2187.3 kms (1359.2 miles) WNW
- Hao, French Polynesia - 1368.5 kms (850.4 miles) WNW
- Rurutu, French Polynesia - 2184.6 kms (1357.6 miles) W
- Rikitea/ Taku/ Totegegie, French Polynesia - 541.8 kms (336.7 miles) WNW
- Tubuai, French Polynesia - 1976.2 kms (1228.1 miles) W